Celebs spend thousands of dollars for publicity and image consultants for marketing and branding. Why, because image is everything. The saying perception is reality is true.
Like her or not, Kim Kardashian is an American reality television personality, socialite, actress, businesswoman and model. Her influence on social media with tens of millions of followers, products with her name tied to it, is marketing genius.
Her team may “leak” her location to the tabloids and a team of photographers race to her location and photograph her doing mundane things. She spends a lot of money to keep her name top of mind and to connect with her fans.
Her image is carefully examined. What is her style – clothes, hair, makeup. Where does she go? Who are her friends? How can she get the most exposure, You can argue what has she done? Why is she a celebrity? The answer is…branding and marketing.
How can your business be a celebrity. Examine your image.
- Has your business changed since you started?
- Look at your marketing materials are they a templates from a major print company or authentic?
- How is your social media content, are you engaging your fans?
- What is your message you are sharing with your customers?
- Do you have a professional photographer on your team?
- Are you keeping your website current, new content, new images?
- Who are your strategic partners? Who can you partner with to co-op advertising and cross promote?
If you can make improvements and gain strategic partners it will have an impact and will grow your business it is worth the investment. If you are not growing you are dying. – David Molapo